
"Yuck Mom!!!" Those were the first words out of her mouth as we changed this diaper together. As you can see she takes her job very seriously.
Olivia is so independent these days. I am constantly being told, "No, me Mom, I do it!". When I look at Spencer and then at Olivia, it is unbelievable to me how much God does in two years. It's unreal and even a bit scary to realize all that is learned and accomplished. In Spencer's four weeks of life he has begun to hold his head up fairly well, engage in eye contact, and he has even given us a smile or two in the last three days. As of Friday, he had gained a whopping two pounds! It's so incredible to watch these little people change and grow in the blink of an eye.
Aside from the difficult, sometimes sleepless nights, part of me wishes I could freeze time and make these moments last forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment