Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Spring Day in the Park

We were starting to wonder if spring would ever come. We've finally had some beautiful days to enjoy here in the Treasure Valley. Our first trip to the park on a colder day earlier this year did not go so well, with me trying to first pack my sleeping baby in a car seat, then carry him in my arms while chasing Olivia. A friend suggested I get a Baby Bjorn, and I am so glad I took her advice. We were able to have a lot of fun at the park last week, as Spencer and I were able to follow Olivia around and keep up fairly well most of the time:). Anyway, here are a few fun pictures.

Spencer waving his arms and smiling in anticipation of getting out of the house for a fun spring outing.
I love to see her smile!

"More, Mom, More!"


Me: "Olivia, you need to wait for Mom before you go down this slide."

Olivia: "Otay, Mommy."


Olivia: "Uh oh, Mommy!"

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time. What park did you go to?

    ReplyDelete