"And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him. " Luke 2:10
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
My Rollin' Baby Boy
Spencer rolled over all by himself for the very first time last Saturday, June 20. Since then he's become quite a show-off and he pretty much refuses to stay on his back.
The pictures below were actually taken earlier in the month, before he was quite so proficient.
Over halfway there! so very, very close!
I made it, but I'm not the least bit comfortable. The point of this maneuver is???
Richard and I have been living in the Treasure Valley since we were married in 2004. Our beautiful daughter, Olivia Nichole, was born November 17, 2006. Spencer Thomas arrived February 19, 2009. Being a Mommy of two and watching my babies grow brings me unimaginable joy every single day.
What a big boy!!! I love it when they discover they have more to their bodies than just their backs!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that he is old enough to move like this yet!
ReplyDelete