Monday, October 19, 2009

I am NOT a photographer. . .

This weekend I decided I wanted to get a good picture of the kids together. I didn't think I had a really good one of just the two of them, so it seemed like a great idea. There's a reason I didn't have a great one of the two of them up until this point, as you will see. These are just a few of the shots I took Sunday, and then again on Monday. Whatever did we do before digital???
This is classic! It happens almost every time I decide I want a picture of Olivia by herself or with Spencer. She puts on her pouty face. In this picture, she has yet to cross her arms. She reminds me so much of my husband when she wears this expression:). Spencer loves to have his picture taken at this point in time. He seems to be really photogenic, too. When I take the camera out and say his name, he just grins. I LOVE IT!

Great smiles kids. I just wish the photographer could center the picture and do something about the lighting on Olivia's face. Let's try one more time. . .

Definitely the best we are going to get Sunday morning!





Starting out once again Monday morning. . .
"Mom, why do you do this to us???"


Olivia and her perpetual "cheeeeese!"
I had bribed her at this point.

We have a Winner!!!
(In Olivia's words, "I'm a winner, Mom, I'm a winner!" )

.

1 comment:

  1. Krista, those are great. Even I don't attempt getting a picture of both my boys at once. :o) Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete