Spencer gets so excited about what he is trying to say sometimes that all will come out is "Ummm, ummm, ummm." The other day I was giving him a great big bear hug and he tells me, "Mom, Mom, Mom. Mom! Unhug me, Mom! I've got to tell you something".
And yet another classic Spencer story... Spencer got the above pictured storybook Bible for Christmas. He has a bit more difficult time focusing than his sister, and we are constantly reminding him to listen and pay attention when we read the Bible at night. The other night I asked him a question about the Bible story and he answered correctly, "Jesus!" I was so happy because he finally got one right. Then he says, "Wow, Mom, I got one right and I wasn't even listening!". That's my boy! Boy do we love him!
When Olivia decided she wanted to be baptized, Spencer said he was "never gonna do that!" Pretty soon he changed his mind and decided when he was an "old firefighter like dad, then maybe he could go under the water like that".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment