"And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him. " Luke 2:10
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Western Idaho Fair
Olivia experienced the fair for the second time in her life tonight. When we went last year, she began crying when a billy goat sniffed at her hand. That was certainly not the case this evening. . .
"Hi dere!"
"Come here and let me pet you, pease"
"Oh my goodness. . . this sheep is eating right out of my hand"
"THIS IS GREAT!!!"
"Holy cow, this is one big cow"
"Can I interest you in a snack, Mr Sheep?"
" Not so fast, I do this one grain at a time, otay?"
Richard and I have been living in the Treasure Valley since we were married in 2004. Our beautiful daughter, Olivia Nichole, was born November 17, 2006. Spencer Thomas arrived February 19, 2009. Being a Mommy of two and watching my babies grow brings me unimaginable joy every single day.
i love the look on her face as she is feeding the animals. i am glad she enjoyed her time at the fair!
ReplyDelete