Sunday, September 21, 2008

Look Who's Driving . . .

Richard came home from hunting this weekend and Olivia got a huge treat. She loves driving, as I've mentioned before; it's even better when she thinks she's in complete control. Her Dad loves having her behind the wheel just as much as she likes to be there.

I have to admit I was stunned the first time I saw Richard do this. I lovingly refer to him as the car seat Nazi, and my baby girl isn't even wearing a seat belt!


I'm not sure who smiles bigger. . . Olivia or Richard.


"Concentration is key to this parking job!"



"Ahhh, it was nothing really, Lucy, just all in a day's work! I could probably do it with my eyes closed!"

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute, my girls love to drive around with Roger also. I wonder what's really going to be like when they actually start driving, scary thought!

    ReplyDelete