It took us so long to grow Olivia's hair out; she was almost two before we could do pigtails. Now that we can do them, she refuses to leave them in for any length of time. Nonetheless, I had a tough time telling our hairdresser to cut off her curls this morning. I did it because I felt they were starting to look straggly and unkept.
Mom got her hair cut, too. I was more ready to pose than Olivia, it seems.
Once we washed and blow dried her hair after her bath tonight, I was really glad we decided to go fairly short and add lots of shape.
I can't wait to see it after she wakes up in the morning. At our house, bed hair is referred to as Carico Hair. Ever since I met Richard he has covered up his bed hair with a hat. Olivia's hair is pretty interesting in the mornings and after naps as well. She, unlike Richard, refuses hats and barretts altogether. Hopefully this will remedy Olivia's tangles.


HOW CUTE! I am going to eventually have to do something like that with Macy's hair because it is all different lengths in the back. Olivia's really got some style!
ReplyDeleteDarling. Both of you are darling! I love the new dues. What does Olivia think about the hair cut. I can't wait to see her!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cute "do". I can't wait to see her.
ReplyDelete