I seem to be a bit behind this year in getting my Christmas cards printed and mailed (among other things). Last weekend I begged Olivia to let me take some pictures of her for our cards. I figured we'd take a few family shots as well and would surely come up with something we could put on a Christmas card and send out. Things didn't start out so well, but I ended up promising her a new coloring book if she would leave her barrette in and smile pretty for Mom. Her attitude improved immediately. My thoughts on bribing kids for good behavior seem to have changed. . . maybe I should say evolved with my increasingly independent two-year-old. Even though we didn't end up going with any of these pictures, I decided to go ahead and post some. I don't know why we didn't choose any of these, because looking at them now I am thinking they might have turned out better than what I ended with. Oh well . . . Next year I can work on getting two kiddos to smile pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Why is it so hard to get some good pictures? Olivia is so sweet! I thought you did a good job with taking pictures! The ones on your blog were good.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! We have a tough time with pictures too. Olivia sure looks older with her new hair do. I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete