WOW! Spencer looks so big all the sudden. Look at that "lady killer" smile. SOOOO Sweet. How was your weekend with your family? Did you have a nice Mother's Day? I'll be praying for you as you go back to work this week.
Richard and I have been living in the Treasure Valley since we were married in 2004. Our beautiful daughter, Olivia Nichole, was born November 17, 2006. Spencer Thomas arrived February 19, 2009. Being a Mommy of two and watching my babies grow brings me unimaginable joy every single day.
So adorable!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Spencer looks so big all the sudden. Look at that "lady killer" smile. SOOOO Sweet. How was your weekend with your family? Did you have a nice Mother's Day? I'll be praying for you as you go back to work this week.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know I've linked to your site from mine... I nominated you for an award. Come check it out!
ReplyDelete