I took a blogging break and am trying to catch up and add some recent photos. I am sad to say I have to go back to work on Monday. My twelve weeks has gone by so fast. Every week goes by faster than the last it seems. With each passing week Spencer grows a little bigger and becomes more alert and attentive to his surroundings. I absolutely adore his smile and his twinkling eyes. Olivia has grown up as well. Her vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds (I know I've said that before). She is really coming out of her shell and it's so nice to share ideas with her and have her share her thoughts with me. She really cracks me up with some of the things she says. She loves to sing and dance, and she is a wonderful big sister as well. Did I mention she has developed an aversion to be photographed? I am quite disturbed by this, and it's part of the reason my blogging has slowed down significantly. She often gives in to bribes:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment