Spencer is crawling EVERYWHERE! He was rocking back and forth on his hands and knees at about 6 months. Slowly but surely he learned to scoot/pull himself small distances to get where he wanted to go. By about 6&1/2 months he could move about fairly quickly from place to place. I wish I could pinpoint the date he "first crawled" for his baby book, but like so many skills, he just slowly got better and better with lots of practice. He officially turned 7 months last Saturday, and somewhere between 6 and 7 months my Little Man found independence. He is all over the place; we've decided his crawl resembles a caterpillar's crawl, but he is much faster. I remember when Olivia learned to crawl; she was so much less interested in this mobility. She was more than content to enjoy one toy in one place. Spencer, on the other hand, is much more daring. He wants to explore everything that's going on around him; he's constantly taking things in. I enjoy watching his curiosity so very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment