
"Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on the door frames of our houses and on your gates, so that your days and the days of your children may be many. . ." Deuteronomy 11:18-21
Richard's family: Grammy & Grandpa Carico & Cousins
My Family: Great Grandma Lane, Grandma & Grandpa, Aunt Mindi & Uncle AlanLast Sunday, August 30th, Richard and I had the amazing privilege of dedicating Spencer to the Lord. I think it's incredible, really, to realize the God of the universe loves us enough to entrust us with His children. The very least we can do is promise to raise them according to God's Word. In dedication, we are simply giving back to God what is rightly his. When I look at myself and my own brokenness, I wonder why God would bless me with such an honor, being a Mommy. Nonetheless, I pray with all my heart that God's son and Richard's and my son, Spencer, will grow up to know, love, and serve our risen Saviour. I pray that Spencer would call Jesus his Savior and his best friend. I pray that Richard and I would honor our promise to God, and raise Spencer under God's leadership.


Spencer looks like he has grown alot! Just noticed that when I saw the picture of him sitting on his little car.
ReplyDelete