Olivia's Sunday School class performed for the church yesterday and the program was absolutely adorable. Richard, my videographer, and I were pretty focused on one little, girl. . . I mean shepherdess. We'd been practicing her lines for over a month and she had them down pat. "We are the shepherds who watch the sheep, tonight a holy watch we keep."
She spotted me in the audience and waved hello.
She's paying really close attention here and is surrounded by Mary, a donkey, a cow, and one of the kings. She looks so sweet holding her lamb.
I was lucky enough to push my way backstage to get an up-close shot of my little shepherd girl. She's happy to sign autographs with her signature "O".Praise God for the baby asleep on the hay over 2000 years ago. Praise Him that the story, which began in the manger, continued through Jesus life, death, and most importantly, resurrection. The Christmas story is one of hope, promise, and fulfillment of prophesy. The Christmas story and the promise of eternal life live on in the hearts of Believers everywhere. I pray that the true meaning of Christmas would fill our hearts this season. May you know the peace, joy, and love of our Saviour this year and always. Merry Christmas!

Very sweet little girl! I love children's programs, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
ReplyDelete