
Aunt
Mindi grew the kids pumpkins this year. Unfortunately her large crop yielded only one orange pumpkin, and lots of green ones. Thus, Spencer got a perfectly round, just-his-size, store bought, orange pumpkin. He thought it was a ball and was trying to throw it around.

We took a trip to the
Clearwater Corn Maze. Head straight up that hill in the background, go about a half mile, and you'll find "home", or the house I lived in for over 18 years, plus 5 summers. Lots of memories for me!!!

Spencer was going to try to throw these pumpkins, but he didn't have much luck.

This pumpkin probably weighed more than half of what she does.

Spencer, Grandma, and Aunt
Mindi in the
Clearwater Corn Maze

Olivia and I, lost as could be
Oh how I miss seeing you friend. Can we get together sometime soon? Hope you are all well.
ReplyDelete