When it was time to head back to "school" after Christmas vacation, I didn't hear a single complaint from either of my kids, even though it was probably about 6 o'clock in the morning when we walked out the door. Spencer came out sporting his new backpack (and some awesome
Carico hair I might add). He was so excited to have his own Mickey Mouse tote! Olivia was excited that she had a new Princess backpack (and that Spencer was not trying to borrow her Dora or Hannah bag). I just have to smile0 because Spencer's bag is completely empty, to and from school, but he wants to be like his sister. Olivia, on the other hand, would take half of her room to Margie's if it would fit in my car. Her usual load is multiple papers she has colored in the past, at least one stuffed puppy, some sort of jewelry item, stickers, "Donald's" toy, or whatever the item of the week is.

I will never be ready for kindergarten, no matter how stinkin' cute they are!

Spencer!... Can you kinda see the
Carico hair? He was so proud he posed an extra long time for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment