The excitement of Christmas morning... Santa came!!! We had a Crayola Christmas. It also included Princesses for Olivia and Mickey Mouse for Spencer.
I'm including this picture to remind myself how my Princess wrote her name at age 4...It will hang on our tree every Christmas!
Spencer got his own Mickey Mouse backpack so he no longer has to borrow Dora or Hannah Montana from his Big Sister. We can all breathe a sigh of relief!
Finally, some trucks for my little truckin' boy.
This is the gift I always wanted. Olivia and I (and another family member who is to remain nameless) have enjoyed many hours of fun with the Barbie house.
Spencer got his own Mickey Mouse backpack so he no longer has to borrow Dora or Hannah Montana from his Big Sister. We can all breathe a sigh of relief!
Finally, some trucks for my little truckin' boy.
This is the gift I always wanted. Olivia and I (and another family member who is to remain nameless) have enjoyed many hours of fun with the Barbie house. 



No comments:
Post a Comment