Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Bed For Spencer

I was going to take a picture of Spencer's crib before we took it down.  However, given that I could count the number of times he slept in it at night in the last year on just one hand, I decided neither of us has much sentimental attachment.   

 Spencer and Olivia have been sharing Olivia's bed because Spencer hated his crib.  My little man will no longer be forced to sleep on pink Princess sheets with his sister.  We took this picture to remind of us the many mornings we would wake up to see him like this. 
"New bed, new bed. My bed, my bed."
 He was absolutely thrilled when we had his bedroom set put together. 

By the time we got the mattress, the novelty had worn off.  His first night sleeping in it was June 11th.  (I know, my blogging is way behind!).  As it is, the kids take turns sleeping in Olivia's bed one night, and Spencer's the other.  I love that they are so close!  

No comments:

Post a Comment