Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Day of Shots

We had a busy, busy day last Thursday!  We spent the morning getting haircuts and pictures.  Olivia is officially 4&1/2, so Mom insists on photo "shots" to mark the occasion. 

I liked this "shot" of my handsome boy and his short new haircut! 

Olivia took a break from riding her bike to check out her "shot" owies. 

Then we spent part of the afternoon at the pediatrician so the kids could get their immunization "shots".  My sweet girl was so brave.  She received four, yes, a whopping four shots... two in each leg.  She hardly winced!  I was so proud; I know I was definitely not that tough at her age (I'm not sure I'm that tough now).  It was a bit bittersweet because I very vividly remember the day she received her two-month shots.  That day I almost cried.    Spencer received one shot, and he was pretty tough, too, for a two-year-old!


No comments:

Post a Comment