Monday, August 8, 2011

My Wonderful Grama Lane

This beautiful woman is so special.  I think of her as a true prayer warrior.  I know she prays for every one of her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren every day, and probably has from each of their births or marriage into her family.  1 Peter 3:12 says " For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer."  I feel so blessed and thankful to know she's my Grama, and she's praying for me and my family... so incredibly blessed!  She is righteous by her faith, and her prayers are heard!

4 generations of the Lane Family. 
We're missing a few very important people (Ravary's!), but I've learned to take what I can get. 
One of these days we will have a picture of the entire family, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment