This year I got to share the experience with my favorite people, which made it all the better! We didn't go far, since the kids are so little, but it was such an awesome time. If some one offered me a trip anywhere in the world, I think I'd just take these seven people, and have my Dad jet boat us through the canyon. We'd find a nice beach and put a line out in hopes of catching a sturgeon. In the evening we'd watch the "Bad Moon Rising" off the back of the boat. This was a day I never wanted to end.
Whose ready to boat??? I'm ready guys, let's do this!
This may be one of my all-time favorite pictures!
Starting out, Olivia was a bit overwhelmed by the sound of Grandpa Tucker's Ford 454.
She adjusted in no time, though, and slept on the return trip home.
Grandpa Tucker and his first mate, Spencer Dude
Richard and Olivia built me my dream house overlooking the river.
It came complete with a wrap-around-deck, windows on all sides, a tree, and a moat.
Love my architects! I'd say they've got talent.
My brave little swimmer jumping off the side of the boat, the same way I've done probably over 100 times. It makes to smile to write about it.
Grandma Tootie helping Olivia and Spencer learn to fish.
Grandpa Tucker handled the worms, though.
Captain Ed, aka Grandpa Tucker, and his Co-pilot, Spencer Dude








No comments:
Post a Comment