I am definitely not blogging about this story for this picture, but I did need to take one to show off Spencer's Cars band aid. Watching, or rather hearing, Spencer learn to talk has been such a wonderful blessing and joy. He seems to struggle a bit more to find his words, at least compared to how I remember Olivia's speech development.
A couple nights ago Spencer got sent to time out for hitting his sister. About an hour later we were reading books to get ready for bed and Olivia accidentally hit her brother. The rest went something like this:
Spencer: "Mom, Vivia. Hit. Me. Mom, Vivia time. Out. Vivia, room, mom. Vivia room."
Me: "She didn't mean to, Spencer. It was an accident. How about Olivia apologizes and we get you a band-aid?".
Spencer: "YEAH! Band-aid, Mom. Caaarrrs band-aid".
I wish so much I had it on video. Hopefully when I read this some day I will remember how sweet his voice is and how hard he tries to come up with his words. His facial expressions are priceless, and so are his words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment