Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning 2011

We had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas day.  After spending 4 days in Lewiston, we made it home in time for Christmas Eve service, some special times with our friends Jonah and Kristina, and a very relaxing Christmas morning and day.  The kids were so tired from Grama and Grandpa's, they even let us sleep in Christmas morning.
I have no idea why Spencer is taking his pajamas off in this picture... Go figure!
 We are ready for a Dodger game!  Come on summer time!

 
 Spencer, Mickey Mouse, and the LA Dodgers, all on or under this adorable hat.
 
Some fancy bling to match her fancy purse.
Spencer racing his new Shake N Go Cars 2 Set.
 


Who knows what my little star might be singing... "It's the Little Old Lady From Pasadena" by my request, or possibly a song she makes up as she goes.  Recent newly written works include "Love and Trust" and "I've Got So Much To Do Today."  You just never know what she is going to come up with!  I think Richard and I announced "Olivia Carico, to the stage!" about twenty times each over the course of our visit to Lewiston.

No comments:

Post a Comment