Friday night Spencer covered himself in a pink blanket and called himself Baby Bubly...
Rather than coloring with crayons, colored pencils, or markers (all of which are readily available in large quantities in the Crayola craft box where the kids can access them at any time) Spencer chose to get in the drawer he's not supposed to be in, pull out the purple glue, and use it to draw me a picture.
More Memories I don't want to forget:
1. He sang Away in a Manger all of the month of December.
2. He also likes to sing a song he learned in Bible Study Fellowship. He doesn't know the first line, so he just sings, "This is Your Day. I am Your child. Show me Your Way."
3. Everything is "stinky" or "booty"... Hi stinky, hi booty, bye stinky, bye booty, sorry stinky, sorry booty, mom stinky, mom booty, dad stinky, dad booty, Olivia stinky, Olivia booty.
4. He told the Santa Claus at the mall he wants booty for Christmas.
5. I told him he didn't get any Christmas presents unless he could tell me whose birthday is on Christmas and who is Jesus's mother. Every time I asked him any question about Christmas his eyes got huge and he'd belt out Jesus, and sometimes Mary. He often answered before I finished the question; he was so excited to share with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment