I was blessed to have the privilege to spend Saturday morning with this beautiful little girl, just the two of us!
We went to the local beauty school, and the plan was for Olivia to have her hair done, and me to have my nails done. However, the stations were far apart, so we had to change our game plan a bit so that we could sit together.
Olivia was nervous about having her hair curled, and at first she just wanted a ponytail. However, I wasn't wasting my money on a plain old pony tail we could do at home.
We ended up with this very pretty up-do that lasted through her getting her fingernails painted and all the way to the car. The bobby pins came out and she got her curled pony tail at that point. After getting her hair done, I was going to get my nails done. I had Olivia pick out the color. When she chose a bright grape shade, I decided she should have her nails done instead of me. She ended up with pink and purple nails and a beautiful up-do. We both have a very special memory!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment