Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1: I'm a Believer

Most importantly, I am thankful to be called a follower of Christ.  I am a "believer".  I believe I am redeemed by the blood of the my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  I believe I am a new creation.  Every day I struggle to love Him with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind, as that is his first commandment.  I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for my each time I fail to obey, and there are many, many times throughout each and every day.  I am thankful He won the victory over death, and he walks with me every day and wants to carry my burdens. I could do a post every day of the year on the characteristics of God I praise Him for.  He is King of King, Lord of Lords, and He chose me to be part of His kingdom.  Thank you God for your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment