Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: Thank you God for my Mom

She shares the position of my "best friend" with Richard.  She is always a phone call away, and I don't know what I would do without her advice.  She is ready to listen to the details of my life, from the silly little things to the most dramatic events (and to the little stuff I turn into major issues). She is full of wisdom, kindness, and compassion.  She is the most thoughtful, giving, and generous person I know. She is always ready to watch Olivia and Spencer, no matter where we go, or how long or short of time we need her (even though she is 5 hours away).  When I get "old", I want to be just like her.  She's Grama Tootie...  and I am so thankful she is my Mom!

Also of note, today Olivia is thankful for her dogs and Spencer is thankful for his nightstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment