Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cards and Writings by Olivia

This is a card Olivia made for me one day in early January when I was sick. 
I think it's definitely worth remembering.
 
 This is a picture of Olivia's most recent homework.  The assignment was to write two sentences about a picture.  I had already helped with spelling in the first 2 sentences. 
 The third sentence should read "He breaks the leaves" instead of "He brax the les". 
Sentence four should be "He takes off the leaves" instead of "He tax off the les". 
Sentence 5 is fairly close, reading "The bus triv" instead of "The bus drives."  
 Sentence six reads perfectly, "The bus is yellow." 
I just wanted to  remember what phonics is to a kindergartener!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love reading Macy's Kindergarten sentences. They are constantly cracking Dan and I up! Your kids are adorable and growing fast. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete