Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pig in the Park

Today Caldwell Fire had their annual Pig in the Park barbecue. That's right, the main dish was a roasted pig! The highlight of the day for Olivia was driving the "fire pick-up".


Look out Caldwell, Olivia is behind the wheel!

The highlight of my day was taking Olivia swimming; I love the water. We went to the local pool a couple of times last year and had gone the night before. I am happy to report Olivia really does enjoy the water. We practiced bouncing- she can touch where its 2 feet deep- and blowing "bubbols". I am so excited that the warm weather is really here for good and I hope to get in lots and lots of pool time this summer!

What a big smile!

Great backfloat!


Mom loves summer!

1 comment:

  1. so cute. i am glad she likes the pool and the water. mauryn is just starting to get more brave about the water which is so interesting since she has no fear for so many other things.

    ReplyDelete