Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Morning Post


What did I do with my Saturday mornings before Olivia? I guess while in pharmacy school I would sleep in and spend my mornings studying. After I graduated, and even after Richard and I got married, I would go for long jogs to start my weekend. Nowadays, I count on Olivia to bring me unforeseen joy and plenty of entertainment. What did we do this Saturday morning? Nothing really. . . but it meant everything. Thank you God! She is such an incredible miracle!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It is so much fun to see your pictures. How did you hear about my blog? You can add me I guess. It is just kind of weird knowing that there are people I don't even know, reading my story. I guess that is why God has me doing this. I want to use what I have been through for His glory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how life changes with these little ones - never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete