Richard officially finished his retaining wall last night. Hurray! Olivia is so overwhelmed with emotion, all she can do is cry. She speaks for both of us. . . see below. . .
I came home from work today, and low and behold, phase II was underway. I am speechless.What more can I say?
I just love this photograph of Olivia. In this picture, and others, she reminds me so much of my little sister, Mindi, at this age.
On a side note, Richard brought Olivia's Idaho State shirt home from Pocatello when I was pregnant with Olivia. After she was born, I remember looking at it and thinking, "This will never fit". The fact that it now fits gets me a little teary-eyed. Go Bengals!


it looks like the project is progressing nicely. it will be wonderful when it is done. can't wait to see it finished. it looks like olivia is a BIG helper!
ReplyDelete