We drove to Cascade, ID yesterday and watched the Fourth of July parade. We learned anyone with a car, horse, bike, four-wheeler, or even go-cart can participate, as long as they attach a flag to their mode of transportation or are willing to carry one.
Ramsi (almost 4), Jersi (almost 1), and Olivia (19 &1/2 months)
Doesn't Olivia look like such a big girl these days?!!! Lovin' the orange popsicle!
My girl and me, campin' for the day
"Boy, oh boy, this sand stuff feels funny between my toes!"This was Olivia's first time at a sandy beach this year(I doubt she remembers last year).
"I think I like this sand and water. It was a bit chilly at first, but I'm ready to play now!"I forgot to bring Olivia's swimming suit to Cascade, but fortunately it didn't bother her a bit. These days, when I ask her if she wants to put on her swimming suit and go swimming, she vehemently shakes her head, and sometimes even signs and says "no no".



looks like a fun 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated 4th of July! It looks like you had a great time. A day at the beach would be wonderful!
ReplyDelete