"And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him. " Luke 2:10
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Yuummmm!
I can't believe Mom actually questions my skills with silverware. Of course it takes both a spoon and fork to eat lasagna! She wants me to get some of this in my mouth, doesn't she!
Too cute! The learning to feed myself pics are some of my favorites with my kiddos. I loved looking at how cute they were in the mess they had made. They enjoy those pictures too now that they have grown bigger. Now, cleaning up the mess.. that wasn't as cute;)
Richard and I have been living in the Treasure Valley since we were married in 2004. Our beautiful daughter, Olivia Nichole, was born November 17, 2006. Spencer Thomas arrived February 19, 2009. Being a Mommy of two and watching my babies grow brings me unimaginable joy every single day.
YUM! Good job Olivia! I love the picture on your sidebar of her sitting with her feet up and arms crossed - how cute!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! The learning to feed myself pics are some of my favorites with my kiddos. I loved looking at how cute they were in the mess they had made. They enjoy those pictures too now that they have grown bigger. Now, cleaning up the mess.. that wasn't as cute;)
ReplyDelete