Olivia hadn't seemed to feel very well for the second half of last week. Every time I'd get ready to schedule a doctor appointment, I'd think she was feeling better. I took her to the pediatrician Friday morning to learn she had a double ear infection. I felt horrible for not getting her in sooner. She had been fussy and had a runny nose and cough, but she hadn't complained of her ears hurting or pulled on them at all. Up until Thursday afternoon, she seemed to be getting better. We had been planning to go to Lewiston for a family birthday party. The doctor gave us the go ahead and said she'd be fine (I am also thankful for Augmentin and other wonderful antibiotics this season), so we left to see my family.
At first, Olivia's cousins were more excited about her party than she was.
Love to love my new baby!


Yea! I'm glad that Olivia had a fun family birthday. That had to be special for your family to celebrate with her. I love love love her silly face. I hope she gets to feeling better soon! See you guys on Thursday!!! Brinley is very excited!
ReplyDelete