Olivia and I went to the fire station on her "true" birthday to open presents with Dad. She flew through the clothes (shocking, I know). She has been an "Elmo!!!" fan for quite some time, and her favorite present on her second birthday was a Tickle Me Elmo doll. Those of you who read my Halloween blog probably realize there's no way I could spend $60 on the latest, greatest Elmo Live doll. Maybe when our little guy turns two the price will be right:). As you can see, Olivia has no idea how cheap I am; she absolutely loved her new TMX Elmo. I actually took over 20 pictures of her and this toy, so please bear with me, as I did choose my favorites.
"Okay, Dad, show me how this guy works."
"Show me whatcha got Elmo."
"Too funny, Mister, too funny!"
"Oh my goodness, this guy kills me!"
"I don't think I can take anymore!"
"Again, Mom, again!"
Tickle Me Elmo definitely made Olivia's birthday a treat for me. I wish you could hear the laughter that went with the smile. It definitely melts a Mom's heart.

I can tell you and Olivia really enjoyed this moment.
ReplyDelete