Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lady on a Mission, "ARF, ARF"

We took Olivia to a local church to "Walk Through the Bible" this year. She was ready to go when we told her about the candy she would get.
Yes, I did get my money out of last year's costume:). Olivia managed to keep her puppy head on for quite a bit longer than last year. I was pleased!

Daddy's Little Lady

Puppy hat off, favorite fingers in mouth, it must be time to call it a night!

4 comments:

  1. I love your shirt!! When 'G'was 2 he wasa pilot, and I was a gestating lady. I was 7 months prego, so it was very convencing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did we miss you? We went to that too. I didn't see anyone I knew. It was fun though. Did you guys enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you three on the hay bales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute costume! I missed seeing everyone this year. I hope to get my pictures posted soon.

    ReplyDelete