Things at out house are busy right now; I thought life would slow down after Christmas, but time just keeps slipping (rather flying) by these days. I have somewhat of a franticness about me in trying to get Blake's room ready for his arrival. In actuality, I comfort myself with the thought that he'll sleep in our room for the first few months anyway. If his room isn't ready, his parents will be regardless. I want to post some pictures of his room as it slowly comes together. Richard did a great job painting it quite awhile ago, right after we moved the guest bed out. Unfortunately, I somehow managed to fill it with the clutter that came out of the "junk" closet as I attempted to clean and prepare. Needless to say, we have made numerous trips to the Youth Ranch and I am finally to point of throwing most things away. How long do I really plan to keep the unity candle from our wedding, anyway? I started in on getting the floor of our little guy's room cleared off while Olivia was napping today and, what do you know, I got side-tracked finishing Olivia's baby book (yes, she's over two). There's definitely a reason I don't scrapbook anymore! Blogging involves much, much less clutter. I wish I could say Olivia's baby book is now complete, but it seems every project just leads to another. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

amen sister! That is how all my projects go too. I guess that is why I married an organizer. You'll get things done, don't worry. And if for some reason you don't get everything done you wanted to, let me know, I will come over and try to help.
ReplyDelete