Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby Blake's Room

Blake's room is finished! There's always those last minute touches to be made, but we are ready as soon as he is to meet our little guy. Richard made most of the decorating decisions this time around. I pretty much just smiled and nodded my head (and that doesn't happen often).
Yes, the name is official, now.

A Dodger Mobile that plays Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Chavez Ravine. . .
Memories Made, and Lots More Memories to We Can't Wait to Make

Ready to Rock

Keeping Time with the Dodgers

6 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! Little Blake is destined to be a Dodgers fan, I don't think his daddy is giving him much of a choice ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista you guys did a great job on Blake's bedroom. I'm thinking & praying for you as the time gets near.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His room is super cute Krista!! I bet you can't wait until he's here. There is something about little boys that just melt their mommy's hearts. I sure do love mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. his nursery is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room looks really great. You've put in a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The room looks so fun. I am working on getting my pics posted. We just got our room finished this weekend...only 5 weeks left. I was starting to get overwhelmed not having the room done and no where to put gifts and clothes.

    ReplyDelete