Monday, February 2, 2009

Showered With Love

Some really, really dear friends gave Blake's baby shower last week. Thank you so much Stephanie, Rachel, and all who attended or remembered us. You made us feel so loved!













The shot on the left was taken about three weeks (I hope) before Blake arrives. The shot on the right was taken about 5 weeks before Olivia was born. I thought it would be fun to compare the two. I can see and feel quite a difference! Both shots are just before the baby showers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. It is always a good time throwing you a shower. Thanks for allowing me to do it again! Love you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm bummed I couldn't make it I had to babysit that night, but I would have much rather been celebrating your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter how you feel...you look great in both shots. This is the first picture I have seen of you looking pregnant. You are so cute. I am glad you posted one.

    ReplyDelete