Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aunt Mindi Kaufman!!!

Boy, do we ever love them both. . . Uncle Alan and Aunt Mindi Kaufman. Their love story and wedding day came straight out of a fairy tale. Olivia, Spencer, and I felt blessed and privileged to be a part of their wedding party. Richard is just darn lucky he got to attend:). We can't wait to share in their lives! Uncle Alan, I am sorry, the picture I have of you on my camera is really fuzzy, so I'll get you some blog-time soon.


"Aunt Minnie", we sure do love her!!!




Olivia thought she would practice pulling the wagon. When it was her turn to walk down the aisle and she found out her job was to toss rose petals, not pull the wagon. . . oh my goodness. . . major meltdown! Not a high point of the ceremony or the day, but we made it through.


The Perfect Angel/ringbearer throughout the entire ceremony. His ride in went perfect! Grandpa called him a little penguin in the adorable tux.


Yeah, I know I'm cute in the dress, but wait until you see me twirl!


Lovin' his "Auntie Minnie"!


Olivia and the official ring bearer/wagon puller. She got over her hard feelings about the wagon fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment