Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Coming Through!!!

Spencer's first "teef" (as Olivia says) have broke through the gums. The first central incisor officially came in on the left side on Sunday, August 16th. I actually thought I felt it earlier that week, but I wasn't certain of it's arrival until Sunday. The right central incisor appeared the following Sunday. Spencer just turned 6 months old. I checked Olivia's baby book and her first tooth didn't arrive until 8 months.
My baby boy needs to slow down his growing up; it's going too fast and I can't take it all in. Today I laid him on his stomach on the floor to play and before I knew it he was on his hands and knees rocking back and forth. He can already move/scoot himself short distances to get to where he wants to be, but I'm just not ready for him to crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment