My sister Mindi got married in Lewiston last Saturday. We had an amazing weekend and celebrated with lots of our family and friends. To kick off the big event, all the girls in the wedding party (and Spencer!) had manicures and pedicures on Friday morning. This is a a fun tradition that started with my cousin Randi's wedding three years ago. I remember flying in to Lewiston the Saturday of her wedding and heading straight to the salon. I would have been there a day earlier, but I hit a deer driving up from southern Idaho. I was about seven months pregnant with Olivia at the time, and we would later joke that I hit my first deer before Richard killed his, as he was in northern Idaho on his first deer hunt that September. My family has celebrated several spa days without us, as we've missed out because we are 200 miles away, but it is fun for me to think the tradition started when I was pregnant with my sweet girl, and ended (Mind's the last of the cousins to get married) with both my daughter and son in attendance. Okay, enough with the sentimental stuff. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment