Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5
I remember doing the Giving Thanks Challenge last year at Thanksgiving time and it became such a blessing. Throughout the day so many there are so many little things I take for granted and forget tell God "thank you" for. I was born in this United States of America, I own more than one Bible, I can read it whenever I want, I can worship where ever and whenever I choose, I can teach God's Word to my children . . . I can't remember the last time I thanked the Lord for these things. This time of year I start to miss the sunshine and the extra hour of daylight; I get wrapped up and even stressed out by birthdays and the holidays whose true meaning is lost in commercialization. The Giving Thanks Challenge is a really neat way to remember and be thankful for something little or something big that God provides daily. His provisions and His blessings are innumerable, immeasurable, and unbelievable. It's wonderful realize these blessings in my own life and also enjoy those of others through the Giving Thanks Challenge. If you want to participate just click on the link and follow the directions.

Krista-
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your blog so much. It is always so encouraging and uplifting to me. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful friend like you. Thanks for always sharing your heart. You mean so much to so many! Thanks friend!!!!