Olivia decided a few months ago that she is a big Hannah Montana fan. At the time, I
thought she was way too young to like the teen pop star and I was sure the fad would pass. I was wrong. We have since rented
the movie several times and we tune in to the Disney channel every evening at 8:30 to see a Hannah Montana episode (which if I am lucky, I've only seen it once or twice before). The Hannah Montana soundtrack plays nonstop in my car when Olivia is with me. We both know most of the songs by heart now and fast
forward through any song by any other artist (other than Taylor Swift) because "That's not my music!" she informs me emphatically.
When Olivia and I were discussing a theme for this long-awaited birthday party, (which we've been talking about since
July) I was hoping for Disney Princesses or Dora. I was afraid she'd ask for Sponge Bob. But no worries! My almost-three year-old could not have been more decisive; she knew without a doubt. She wants:
Hannah Montana!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment