I try to take the kid's to a lapsit story time at the Nampa library on Thursdays. God graciously answered my prayer with my new job, as many of you know, and I now have Thursdays off again, so we are back in our routine. I am so very thankful, Lord! Only He knows how much it means to me! Anyway, I was really excited to find out today that St. Lukes Hospital (yes, I work for Saint Alfonsus, but Lukes definitely deserve this plug) partners with Kohl's to provide free bicycle helmets and fittings for kids. They happened to be doing this at the library today after story time. Richard and I had just been discussing that Olivia's helmet, which we just bought last fall, already seems too small, and Mr. Spencer needs one this summer. Thanks Kohl's and St. Lukes! Kohl's gained a more frequent shopper in me today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm so bummed that I wasn't there. I actually was working and tried to get Chad to take her to the Library but he didn't think that was a "dad thing" to do. I'm glad you shared. I wonder if they will do it again next year too?
ReplyDeleteHopefully I will see you sometime soon. P.S. Glad you have Thursdays off again!!!