Olivia started her first set of swimming lessons last week and I am so proud of her hard work and progress. She was extremely timid and nervous her first day. I remember her teacher commenting more than once about her biting her nails. Since then, Olivia has decided she loves the water. By the middle of last week, she was crying in the afternoon (it was nap time) that she wanted to go to her swimming lessons (her lessons are in the evening). Her progress has truly amazed me, and I am probably going to put her in for another two weeks because I am so anxious for her to love the water as much as I do. She's on the right track! I'm behind on my blogging, or I would probably be showing pictures of her progress every other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment