Monday, August 2, 2010

Classic Looks and Sayings by Olivia Carico

Olivia decided to play dress-up yesterday morning. I asked her if I could take her picture and she gave me a stern look and an adamant "No way!". I told her I'd give her a piece of gum and the first word out of her mouth was, "CHEESE"! If bribery is so easy, how can it be wrong?



Here's some recent Olivia sayings I don't want to forget:

1. Singing "Amazing Grace" today... "Amazing grace, how sweet the sound. Saved a Rich like me."

2. Today, when she wanted to play house outside... "Hey guys, wanna play house? I be the Mom, you be the sister (to me), Dad be the brother, Spencer is the baby, and Lucy and Dodger are the puppies." Often Dodger is the cat and I am the puppy. However, tonight.... "We don't have a cat anymore because our cat died of lotsa diarrheas. He's in heaven now and doesn't hurt anymore."

3. Talking to her brother, when he is taking her toys or doing something she know he shouldn't... "Spencerrr! I've had just about enough!"
4. Instead of saying andale, when it's time for us to hurry out the door Olivia says, "On the way, on the way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment