I hit the floor cuz that's my plans, plans, plans
Mom's got me wearin' all her favorite brands, brands, brands
Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands,
Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands,I wanna celebrate and live my life!
Actually, in these pictures Spencer is really dancing to the hit song from his favorite show, Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Olivia did the same Hot Dog Dance when she was Spencer's age. It's funny how much both my kids enjoy Mickey and the gang. Spencer actually got to see the characters in person, which I know plays a big part in his enjoyment.
If anyone is actually reading this and wondering where the captions came from, they are words (with a few improvisations) from the popular hit song right now, Dynamite, which is constantly being played by radio stations (and more recently by Richard's i-pod). Whenever it comes on I get to watch in my rear view mirror as they be-bop in their car seats.



No comments:
Post a Comment