Monday, September 6, 2010

Camping 2010

I can't believe our summer is over. It really bums me out, to say the least. We saved the best for last this summer. We spent four days at Ponderosa State Park in McCall and met up with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Mindi, and Uncle Alan. We had so much fun. I took close to 100 pictures; I think I'd been procrastinating with my post because I was overwhelmed deciding which ones to use. IT WAS SUCH A FUN TRIP! We even drove to the Salmon River one day (one of my favorite places) to enjoy a beautiful beach and warmer water. Here are a few highlights...
Riding bikes
Eating dirt (and getting dirtier than Mom imagined possible)

Chillin' with Aunt Mindi
Walking the plank with Grandma Tootie
Having Grandpa throw Olivia up in the air (over, and over, and over),
(and laughing, and laughing, and laughing)
Spencer's absolute favorite, driving Uncle Alan's pick-up
One of the firefighter has a very similar pick-up, so now Spencer gets very upset every time he sees it at the station and isn't offered the opportunity to play driver.
Coolin' off in the Salmon River

Trying to escape the wind

The three amigos... drinking "dad pop"

1 comment:

  1. Dad pop!!! That is funny! I'm glad you had a great 'last hurrah'. It's always a little sad when summer is over. Now it's time to dream about next years summer bucket list!

    ReplyDelete