Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Olivia's First Dance Recital

BUSTED! Spencer caught red-handed pinching his sister before the show!
Spencer!!! I just had to include this picture...
Olivia "backstage" before the recital. She wasn't a bit nervous, but I had a REALLY hard time leaving her back there. Silly, I know! My Mom informed me I'm not allowed to stay at kindergarten, either.

The pictures really don't do the recital justice, but since I don't know how to post videos, pics will have to do.
The Little Elves truly stole the show. I'm not just saying that because Olivia was an Elf, either.
They were soooo cute, because they were all doing something different. Only a few of the three-year-olds were paying attention and doing what their teacher, who was on-stage, was doing.
The audience just quietly laughed as they each did their own version of their dance.
Taking her final bow.

Olivia has informed me she will not be taking dance next year, she will be doing "nastics", aka, gymnastics, instead. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed and I tried to persuade her by showing her the adorable, and very fancy, spring recital costumes. However, she has made up her mind; just as Donald's won out over Red Robin, "nastics" has won out over dance... for the next few months, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. If you want a recommendation for a great gym in Nampa let me know. We LOVE it there :) Her dance recital was so sweet to see. I miss you guys! Scott said he has run into Richard a view times over the last month. Pray all is well for you :)

    ReplyDelete